- The hustle and bustle of Christmas is over. We enjoyed all the family, opened all the presents, and ate all the fruitcake. Now it’s the end of a decade and everyone is ready to party!! Not sure where to spend your New Year’s Eve in Coastal Carolina? Don’t worry, I’ve got some ideas for you!
- Angry Ginger – Angry Ginger is hosting Bubbles & Bowties: New Year’s Eve. You will enjoy cocktail hour, three course meal, and a glass of champagne. Tickets are required for the event, $50/per person. DJ Ernie will be live inside at the Angry Ginger for a fun filled night of dancing. Freeway, a popular local band, will be in the Garden Pavilion for your enjoyment. Get tickets here: http://bit.ly/AngryGingerNYE
- The Warehouse – The Warehouse presents NYE 2019 with three popular local bands: Freeway, Steel County Express, and Ryan Cain Band. There will be a free champagne toast and balloon drop at midnight! Get your tickets early to save some $$. Advance tickets are $15/person, $25/couple. Tickets at the door are $20 each. Get tickets here: http://bit.ly/TheWarehouseNYE
- Roller City – Looking for a place to take the kids to ring in the new year? Check out New Year’s Eve at Roller City of Jacksonville. The event is from 7pm to 2am. General Admission ticket includes skate rental, slice of pizza, and fountain drink. There is a balloon drop at midnight with each balloon having a prize! For all the details, check out their Facebook page or get tickets at Eventbrite http://bit.ly/RollerCityNYE
Sneads Ferry and Surf City, NC
- Lorelei’s Pub and Grill – Join popular Sneads Ferry hotspot, Lorelei’s Pub and Grill, for a great party on New Year’s Eve! Party starts at 10pm and ends at 2am, enjoy a champagne toast, balloon drop with cash prizes, and a live DJ for dance the night away.
- Tortuga’s Nest – Looking for a place on the island to celebrate? Tortuga’s Nest in Surf City, NC is throwing a New Year’s Eve Bash! There will be no cover with lots of drink specials to enjoy ringing in the new year with your friends at the beach!
- Pour Tap Room – Pour Tap Room is having a New Year’s Eve Roaring 20’s Party! This will be their biggest party of the year; tickets are required, $50/single, $90/couple. Tickets include: 2 cocktail drinks from Misterbartenderportcity, buffet style food, champagne toast at midnight, party favors, and Acclaim DJ! Roaring 20’s attire is encouraged! Get your tickets here: http://bit.ly/PourTapRoomNYE
- Reel New Year’s Eve Bash – We know Front Street in Wilmington will be rocking while ringing in the new year! While you’re in the area, stop by ReelCafe. There will be three floors, four bars, and a $10 cover. There will be acoustic music with Boe Edens in the courtyard, karaoke on the second floor, and a DJ with dancing on the rooftop. Doors open at 6, come ready to party!
- Embassy Suites New Year’s Eve Roaring 20s on the River – If you are looking for an exquisite night full of great food, drinks, and dancing, New Year’s Eve Roaring 20s on the River in the Riverfront Grand Ballroom at the Embassy Suites in Wilmington. Tickets are $499/per couple, the ticket includes a four-course meal, open bar, celebratory libations, valet parking and overnight accommodations. Reserve your tickets here: http://bit.ly/EmbassySuitesRoaringonRiver
- Whether you are planning to spend a night out with your friends or a quiet night at home, I wish you a wonderful New Year’s Eve! Be safe, drink responsibility, and I’ll see you in the new year!
- Kelli Salter is a local real estate agent serving Jacksonville, NC to Wilmington, NC and curator of Covering Coastal Carolina. She is passionate about bringing local gems to light in Eastern North Carolina. Coastal Carolina is a wonderful place to live and play! Like our community centered Facebook Page: http://bit.ly/CoveringCoastalCarolinaFB for more great tips on living in the area and the best places to enjoy along the coast of North Carolina.