- Help You Navigate Your Needs and Wants – Buying a home in Jacksonville, North Carolina can be a time-consuming and overwhelming process. My job as your real estate agent is to take a list of 8 to 10 things you want and/or need in your new home near Camp Lejeune pick through the hundreds of real estate listings available and give you a manageable list of homes for sale to view.
- Market Knowledge — When you are buying a home, you need an expert in Jacksonville, NC who knows what homes are available, what price homes are selling for, and what concessions sellers are offering. My job is to be the market expert for you. I check for new homes for sale, price reductions, and pending listings several times each day to make sure we don’t miss the perfect listing that will become your new home!
- Professional Network to Assist with Transaction — Throughout the home buying process, you will need professionals to assist you. I have professionals I work with every day who can help you make informed decisions about your new home. I have connections with mortgage lenders who specialize in VA home loans, inspectors, engineers, contractors, attorneys, and insurance companies who all stand ready to help you with your home purchase.
- Knowledge of Standards, Legal Requirements, and Contract Writing — Buying a home comes with an overwhelming amount of paperwork and coordination amongst the buying and selling realtors, the mortgage company, and the attorney. I’ll help you through each step of the process, making sure we don’t miss any critical pieces along the way.
- Negotiations — One of the most stressful parts of home buying is the negotiations. You find a home you love and want to get a great price and terms that fit your needs, and you don’t want to lose it by making a wrong offer. My job is to get you the best price possible in the best possible terms for you. I’ve been trained on how to negotiate transactions so that we make sure your ultimate goal is reached.
BONUS: No Cost to You! The Buyer’s and Seller’s Agent are both paid by the Seller, so our representation comes at no additional cost to you! You need someone who works for YOU in the transaction. I’d be honored to help you find your next home. Call me today if we can help with your real estate needs. You can call or text me, Kelli Salter, REALTOR®, at (910)358-8868.